We are now issuing standby tickets good for any performance of our close-up show, space permitting. In the past, this has not been a problem, as we have been able to accommodate everyone in the standby queue.
Historically, only 70% of our registrants attend the close-up show. The problem is that we do not know in advance who the other 30% will be. We either have to build a larger (less-intimate) venue or schedule extra shows. Either way, the experience is not the best. Instead, our policy is to guarantee seats to the first 70% of registrants, and place the balance on standby. This system has been in place since 2011 and, so far, all of those interested have gotten in to enjoy close-up magic in the most intimate setting possible. Thank you for your understanding.